Guest Speaker: Karen Kirby, SME Marketing Expert.
With clever new tools available online, absolutely anyone can build a beautiful website and keep it updated. Whether it is a blog, a standard brochure website or fully fledged ecommerce site, I will show you how.
Karen will be discussing:
· What low cost tools are available
· Using Google Analytics to understand how well your website is performing
· What makes for effective website content? And how to create it (design/image/video)
· Building trust on the website
· The importance of matching content to key search phrases that your prospective buyers will use
· 10 tips for search engine optimisation (ensuring your site is viewed favourably by Google)
· Using Google Analytics to understand how well your website is performing.
This webinar is for business owners who either; do not have a website, are not satisfied with their current site or have the ambition to sell products/services via their website.
Business owners may wish to learn this skill to manage the website themselves. Conversely they may choose a staff member who would like to take on an additional role of web design/maintenance. This workshop can be delivered to any education level/job role, though basic computer literacy is helpful.
About the project
Fully-funded business growth advice is available for Greater Lincolnshire based small to medium sized enterprises (SME’s) within the ports, logistics or renewables sector, this includes the supply chains within these sectors.
It is challenging to grow your business which is why at MODAL Training Centre we offer business advice which is fully funded by the European Regional Development Fund, to grow your local business. If this is something you think your business would benefit from, join us on Thursday 10th June to find out how we can help you.